Vacuum packaging removes air from the pouch and seals it in an airtight manner. Vacuum packaging extends the shelf-life and helps preserve the quality of the product. vacuum packaging machines are equipped with microprocessor based digital controls and are sensor based for accuracy. Machines have optional facility to flush inert gas or multiple gases for modified atmosphere packaging.
Vacuum packaging removes air from the pouch and seals it in an airtight manner. Vacuum packaging extends the shelf-life and helps preserve the quality of the product. vacuum packaging machines are equipped with microprocessor based digital controls and are sensor based for accuracy. machines have optional facility to flush inert gas or multiple gases for modified atmosphere packaging.
- Operator friendly operation
- Robust construction
- Low maintenance
- Microprocessor based
- Digital display
- Four preset programs
- Cycle counter
- See-through lid
- Stainless steel contact parts
- Sturdy and heavy gauge design
- Emergency stop button
- Electrical protection systems
- Initial fresh air flushing for pouch protection
- Power failure air intake system
- Dairy products like cheese, paneer in retail packaging of 100 gm, 200 gm, 500 gm, 1 kg. As well as bulk packaging up-to 20/25 kg.
- Dairy whiteners.
- Walnut packing for exports.
- Retail packaging of roasted dry fruits.
- Various types of yeast packaging.
- Bulk Packaging of dehydrated vegetables, fruits, shrimps etc.
- Aqua- culture packaging for exports.
- Fish packing.
- Meat packing in the form of sausage, salami, meat loaf Etc.
- Vertical vacuum packaging machines for packing of fresh tea leaves, dry yeast etc.
- Namkins, sweets, khakhras, papad, etc.
- Chikky (sweet made out of groundnuts) etc. for exports.
- Ready to eat snacks packaging.
- Pickles / spices.
- Basmati rice and other pulses for exports.
- Different types of flours like corn flour, wheat flour etc.
- Emergency food (Glucose concentrate).
- Disposable blood bags packaging.
- Packing of some special types of clothes, latex articles,Shoe uppers, etc. for defense.
- Mushroom with brine in retort able pouches.
- Bulk packing of cashews for exports.
- Yarn cushions.
- Garlic powder, Onion powder, Onion flakes, etc. In retail as well as bulk.
- Packing of specialty pesticides for export in Aluminium pouches.
- 12 kg and 25 Kg bulk packing of cashew-nuts for exports
- Inert Gas Flushing Arrangement
- Additional Seal Pressure Arrangement.
- Bi-Active Seal
- Parallel Seal
|2||Package Speed|| 20-50 Bags/min
|3||Bag Size||110-350m (width) x 100-420m (Length)|
|4||Maximum Width of Film||720m
|5||Thickness Of Film||0.04-0.10m
|6||Film Type||Laminated Film
|7||Maximum Range of Measuring||Upto 4L
|8||Air Consumption||0.8 cubic metre/min at 0.8 mpa
|9||Power Of Voltage||4kw/220v, 50-60lts|
|10||Machine Size||1780x1350x2000 (LxWxH)|
|12||Optional Filling System||Multi-Head Weigher / Volumetric Cup with Auger Filled / Liquid Filler|
|13||Bag Type||Pillow ponehr / Guzzetted bag|
|14||Dah Cody||Hotribban foil cody.
Thermal Transfer printer (optional)