Multihead weigher CCW-SE Series
Multihead weighing brings increased accuracy and speed to the packing of an ever-widening range of products. Ishida is the company that invented the technology, continues to develop it and remains the world brand leader.
So, when you decide to improve yields and productivity by moving up from filling and dosing machines, linear weighers or other slower, less accurate methods, where better to look than Ishida? Ishida SE Series weighers come at entry-level prices, offering the speed and accuracy you need to reap those multihead benefits. They are simple to learn, operate, clean and maintain. And, like all Ishida equipment, they’ll give you fast payback times followed by years more of reliable performance.
CCW-SE multihead weighers are affordable and easy-to-operate systems that maintain Ishida’s reputation for manufacturing quality. They are easy to clean and maintain and incorporate Ishida’s Provan technology to ensure years of depedable performance on the packaging.
- Single discharge 10-head with an open-ended main body frame provides quick access to product contact parts for easier cleaning and maintenance.
- Single discharge 14-head with a closed main body frame provides quick access to product contact parts for easier cleaning and maintenance.
- Dual-discharge 20-head Weigher Separate Remote Control Units operate each half of the system, allowing a different product to be independently weighed and discharged on each 10-head side.
1. High accuracy and low giveaway. Excellent weighing accuracy dramatically reduces product giveaway when compared with conventional filling or dosing machines. The resulting cost savings mean that the average payback period is just a matter of months.
2. Easy operation and setup. The Remote Control Unit (RCU) with 10.4 inch colour touch screen gives a simplified, easy-to-follow operator interface, enabling quick set-up and rapid product changeovers
3. Consistent weighing results. A weight sensor in the dispersion table automatically adjusts the product feed, ensuring a consistent supply to the radial feeders. Each feeder can be individually adjusted via the RCU to optimise product feed. High quality stepper motors precisely control hopper gate opening and closing profiles for consistent weighing speed and accuracy
4. Easy cleaning minimises downtime. All hoppers and radial feeders are interchangeable. This reduces cleaning downtime. Hoppers can be removed and replaced while the weigher is in operation, without interrupting production.
5. Choice of body and contact part finishes. On all models, a choice of flat- surfaced or hex-embossed contact parts is available. For the 10- and 14-head weighers, machine bodies can be painted metal or stainless steel, with an IP65, water-resistant option.
6. Other options . Despite their entry-level cost, SE-Series multihead weighers offer you many options such as printing, inlet chutes, ring gates, timing hoppers and count software. On some models, anti-leak hoppers and a choice of radial feeder types are available.